Eye Surgery Fee & Charges
Clear price list at a glance
At Clarity Eye & Surgery Centre, our goal is to improve our patients' vision and help them achieve a better quality of life. With the specialist ophthalmic equipment, registered optometrists, nurses, and qualified ophthalmologists, our clinics are well-equipped to help people in Hong Kong with a wide range of eye surgery options.
Whether you suffer from cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, or any other condition, our treatment methods range from eye drops to eye surgery. We also offer a range of vision correcting eye surgery options, including SMILE, LASIK, IOL, and ICL to help restore people’s vision.
We pride ourselves on a transparent fee structure that allows all our patients to understand all the potential charges from the onset.
|1||Phacoemulsification + Intra-ocular lens implantation||HK$18,000 # (included Monofocal IOL)|
|2||Phacoemulsification + Intra-ocular lens implantation||HK$28,000 # (included standard Multifocal IOL)|
|3||Phacoemulsification + Intra-ocular lens implantation||HK$38,000 ^ (included premium Multifocal IOL)|
|4||Femtosecond laser surgery + Intra-ocular lens implantation||HK$47,000 ^ (included Femtosecond laser)|
# The above price is for monocular only. It includes doctor’s fees, local anaesthesia fees, surgical consumable and related materials, 3 follow-up and medications.
Preoperative examination (IOL master and specular microscopy) charged separately.
IOL master (monocular): HKD500. Specular microscopy (monocular): HKD250 / (binocular): HKD500.
^ The above price is for monocular only. It includes doctor’s fees, local anaesthesia fees, surgical consumable and related materials, preoperative examination* (IOL master and specular microscopy), 3 follow-up and medications.
* Preoperative examination fee will be charged in advance on the day of examination. It can be deducted from the surgical fee afterwards. IOL master (monocular): HKD500. Specular microscopy (monocular): HKD250 / (binocular): HKD500.
#^The above price DOES NOT include necessary eye drops prescribed by the doctor before surgery.
#^An additional fee will be charged for the cost of examinations, treatments, and medications outside of the scope of cataract operation.
- For patients who choose (1/2/3), an additional fee of $9,000 will be charged if having Femtosecond laser treatment.
- For patients who choose (4), the surgery fee includes Femtosecond laser fees.
- For patients who choose (1/2), an additional fee of $4,000 will be charged for toric intra-ocular lens.
- For patients who choose (3/4), toric intra-ocular lens is included in the cost.
* The above price is only for seminar participated doctors.
You are welcome to call 3188 9000 to enquire about or register for a free cataract seminar organized by Clarity Medical Group. The ophthalmologist will explain the eye surgery procedure and reminders during the seminar. The above information and prices are for reference only. Actual charges will be adjusted depending on the situation of the individual and the complexity of the eye surgery operation. Clarity Medical Group reserves the right of final decision.
Last updated: 15th September, 2020.